header

photobucket

navbar

homeaboutfashionbeautyCRAFTFAQCONTACT

Thursday 25 April 2013

Sorry!

I'd like to apologise for my lack of posting this month; things have been kinda odd. I've been looking for a job every day whilst also thinking about going into self employment, and that is taking up most of my time. But I really hope that I'm able to post at least once a week from now on. I'm going to be more strict with myself and use my blog planners (available here) as a way to keep myself in line. For now, here's some photos from my Instagram account this month. Enjoy!





p.s. I'm also writing an article once a week for seeitwantit, so check out the blog HERE

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Web page, Carry on the good job. Find Out where to
    womens slippers distributors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to make a superb article…
    made in china wholesale clothes

    ReplyDelete