header

photobucket

navbar

homeaboutfashionbeautyCRAFTFAQCONTACT

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Favourite February Buys

I spent a lot of money last month, and only now am I realising it. But there were a few things I got that I definitely do not regret buying, and here they are.















1. Topshop Geometric Cut Out Necklace

I love this necklace so much - it looks great tightly fastened with a shirt or blouse on their own or under a jumper. Unfortunately I cannot find it on the Topshop website but it may still be available in stores. I got this one at the Metro Centre in Gateshead. I buy a lot of my costume jewellery from Topshop so its worth having a look to see what else they have.

2. Topshop Satchel

I've been looking for a satchel for so long that I'd almost given up hope. Whenever I found one they were always too expensive or not the type I was after, but then I saw this one in Topshop and fell in love. The baby pink edging goes really well with the grey of the bag, and I find I can use this with just about any outfit. Plus, at £28 it's a steal! (The colour on the website looks a lot lighter than what it actually is)

3. Topshop Nail Varnish in Firework

This nail varnish is super cute and pretty subtle for a glitter nail varnish. It could be worn on its own or as a top coat. It's kind of similar to Nails Inc's holographic topcoat except it has a purple tint instead of silver, plus its not as see-through. It's also half the price! I'm always impressed with Topshop nail varnishes and I find them a lot better than the more expensive Nails Inc ones. Definitely give them a try - there's a colour for everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love it


    tashfacee.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. the topshop nail varnish is so cute!! :)xx


    http://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! The nail varnish is definitely cute, its even better in person xx

    ReplyDelete